What is Lost and Found Pet Alert?
If your pet is missing, we understand that this can be one of the scariest and unpredictable times in your life. If you have found a pet, somewhere a pet owner is worried.
That is why we have created Lost and Found Pet Alert
Best of all, it’s always FREE!
Leave no stone unturned. The more places you post information about a lost or found pet, the better the chances of that pet returns home safe. Here you can post a message to our Community of pet lovers nationwide, increasing the chances of pets returning home safe and sound.
How does it work?
- Click Add a Lost/Found Pet.
- If you have already registered, log in.
- If you have not registered, click Register.
- Enter a username and valid email address and click Register.
- Your password will be sent to you.
- Once you log in, click Add Pet.
- Enter all pertinent information so that if someone finds a pet matching your lost pet’s description they can contact you directly.
- To Add a Photo of the Lost or Found pet click on the Pet Thumbnail and upload your photo.
- When you have entered all your information, click Submit for Review.We will review your submission and publish it as soon as possible.
- Finally, please browse the Found section below to see if anyone has found your pet and posted it here, and of course notify your local pet shelters.
I have submitted a Listing but do not see it included?
We want to make Lost and Found Pet Alert the very best it can be and therefore we review each submitted Listing prior to publishing.
Is my information private and secure?
Yes. Lost and Found Pet Alert does not rent or sell your name or your pet’s information to any third parties.
How much does it cost?
Lost and Found Pet Alert.com is a FREE service
Who is Pet Protect, Inc?
Pet Protect® is the owner of Lost and Found Pet Alert and has been caring for pets and their people since 1997.
What is PetHealthAlert.com?
Our PetHealthAlert.com Tag is different from other pet identification methods because it gives an INSTANT medical alert to anyone finding your pet. Then, PetHealthAlert.com’s National Pet Health Registry makes available further important information, care for instructions and emergency contact information that you provide about your pet. Plus, you will have the security of password protected access to PetHealthAlert.com’s National Pet Health Registry to upload your pet’s photo and update your pet’s data and as often as needed!